Emergency Vets Alsager
In the unfortunate circumstance, when your pet unexpectedly develops an illness or is in an accident, it is important to act swiftly and to bring the animal to Alsager Emergency Vet. For 24 hours a day, we are available via phone if your pet is in urgent need, and we will always have a qualified veterinarian on call who is able to make home visits in certain situations. We also have a dedicated 24 hour hospital in Northwich, only a 20 minutes drive away.
What emergency vet services does Alsager Vets provide?
It is suggested you phone Alsager Vet Centre before you travel to us so that we can determine the seriousness of the condition. When you arrive A full assessment of your pet will be completed to determine whether any further tests need to be carried out and an estimate of the costs required.
At Alsager Veterinary Centre, we understand how stressful a trip to the vets can be and aim to explain the options available to you. Our veterinary practice provide the best emergency care for you and your pet by:
- Listening to you and understanding what both you and your pet are telling us.
- Explaining all procedures, tests and treatments to you properly.
- Discussing treatment options with you and providing the best care for your pet in the most cost-effective way for you.
- Performing monitoring regularly on your pet and keeping you updated on their progress if they have to stay with us for a while.
- Providing detailed proper care instructions once your pet is well enough to go home.
- Being available on the telephone should you have any concerns
Our high standards of care correspond to our compassion and love for all animals that is shared across the whole team.